9) This Jacobian is needed to solve the triple integral over the volume of the central object.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Triple Integral
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Transistorized Ignition
- Transition Initialization
- Transmission Identification
- Transmission Identification/Identifier
- Transparency International
- Transport Index
- Treasure Island (Hotel Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV)
- Tribunal d'Instance (French: District Court)
- Tribune Interactive
- Tricuspid Incompetence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, using triple integrals, we have [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] thus, the proof of inequality (10) is complete.