9780804785082 Maximizing the triple bottom line through spiritual leadership.
What does 3BL stand for?
3BL stands for Triple Bottom Line (People, Planet, Profit)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 3 Angels Broadcasting Network (Christian TV and radio network)
- Three Angels Broadcasting Network
- 3A Central Control
- Third Armored Division
- Beat (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Bharat Book Bureau (market research; India)
- Third Baseman (baseball)
- Triple (baseball)
- Three Binary bits, Two Ternary symbols
- 3-Base Hit (baseball)
- Third Bearing Support
- Three Bearing Swivel Duct
- 3 Bearing Swivel Module (Joint Strike Fighter)
- Carbon and Ceramic Company (conductive textiles; Vucht, Netherlands)
- Chromosome Conformation Capture (molecular biology)
- Company, Customers, Competitors (marketing)
- Competent Cine Court (movie theater; India)
- Computing, Communication, and Consumer
- Confidential Computer Credentials
- Continuous Cool Country (online radio station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Triple Bottom Line co-founder and managing director Leena Al Olaimy was the moderator.
Communications About Triple Pundit Founded in 2005, TriplePundit (3p) is an innovative new-media company for the business community that cultivates awareness and understanding of the triple bottom line - an expanded spectrum of values and criteria for measuring organizational success: economic, ecological and social.
A seminar on "The triple bottom line of eco-buildings" was held by the Qatar chapter of The Institution of Engineers - India (IEI) at the Ashoka Hall at the Indian Cultural Centre.
It represents the company's sustainability value (working with a triple bottom line of people, planet and profit thereby creating value for all stakeholders), the One DSM philosophy (based on the realization that DSM can only fulfill its strategic goals if it operates as one united team across the globe) and it fits with the DSM mission to create brighter lives for people today and for generations to come.
Entrepreneurship and triple bottom line accounting (with the goal of sustainability) are the focus of this 86th spring issue of one of Indiana's longest running publications.
Imagine the power of being able to address all the elements of the triple bottom line (social, economic, and environmental) by using interpretive techniques to address issues of concern in your country.
Rather than considering just one bottom line, typically profit, 3BL advises organisations on how to operate within a meaningful triple bottom line framework by strategically aligning social and environmental initiatives with corporate strategy for competitive advantage.