It said FFA paid a cheque into a Caribbean bank account maintained by CONCACAF in 2010 to help the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation improve a centre of excellence (COE).
What does TTFF stand for?
TTFF stands for Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (Trinidad and Tobago)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTFF
- To the Faithful Departed (Cranberries album)
- Twin Terminated Folded Dipole
- Trincomalee Tamil Fishermen Development Association (Sri Lanka)
- Ta Ta For Ever
- Teaching with Technology in the Faculty of Education (Canada)
- The Taylor Family Foundation (Livermore, CA)
- Time Team Forum Friends (archaeology)
- Time To First Failure
- Time To First Fix (GPS)
- Trinidad and Tobago Film Festival
- Ta Ta For Good
- Telecommunications Technology Forecasting Group (consortium)
- Transfer To Finished Goods
- Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings (Japan)
- Texas Trappers and Fur Hunters Association (Alto, TX)
- Table Tennis Federation of India
- Texas Tech Foundation Inc.
- The Team Formerly Known As Myth II (Bungie Software Products Corporation)
- Toronto Touch Football League (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Total Tackles for Loss (football)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keane was involved in a trans-Atlantic row with special advisor to the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation and FIFA vice-president Jack Warner last month over Yorke's call-up for the last round of qualifiers.
The players had taken their case against the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation to an arbitration hearing in London last month.
The players, who include Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones, Southampton forward Stern John and former West Ham and Newcastle keeper Shaka Hislop, had taken their case against the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation to an arbitration hearing in London last month.
But, while Keane's comments may have angered officials in the caribbean, Martinez claims the Swans have a good relationship with the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation.
The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation have written to Fifa to request their help in the release of three British-based players for their forthcoming friend-lies against Panama and Nicaragua.
Byline: BY Marcelo MEGA THE Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) has asked its government for pounds 4.