The premises will also be upgraded to a Nitrox and Trimix filling station.
What does TMX stand for?
TMX stands for Trimix (mixture of oxygen, helium and nitrogen used by divers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TMX
We have 10 other meanings of TMX in our Acronym Attic
- The Man Woman Thing
- Toyoda Machine Works Thailand
- The Man with the Golden Gun (James Bond Movie)
- Track Maintenance Work Tracking System
- The Man Who Was Thursday (G.K. Chesterton novel)
- Tandem Mirror Experiment
- Time Management System
- TrackMania Exchange (racing track website)
- Translation Memory eXchange
- Transparent Matrix (switch; Hekimian)
- X-Band Transmitter
- Tactical Miniature Crystal Oscillator
- The Midnight Youth (band)
- Total Milk Yield (animals)
- Tranquil Mechanical Yeti (gaming)
- Typical Meteorological Year
- Toledo Muslim Youth Association (Ohio)
- Months of the Year Backward (central processing speed test)
- Thames Motor Yacht Club (UK)
- Toronto Mendelssohn Youth Choir (Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experimental ration ingredients and content of energy and nutrients Diet of different energy content Ingredient 100 (DM %) 50 (DM %) Wheat straw 0 9,000 Alfalfa 1,000 0 Corn grain 3,000 0 Barley 3,000 0 Canola meal 1,000 300 Wheat bran 1,670 0 Urea 130 500 Lime 40 40 Salt 80 80 Trimix 80 80 Food intake 10,000 10,000
Deep-water diving requires training and specialized equipment such as a trimix air supply: a mix of oxygen, nitrogen and helium.
Bosses were reprimanded for failing to check Mr Gallacher's written diving records to ensure he was suitable to take part in a Normoxic Trimix dive at Wastwater, Cumbria.
With a bulk gas system, most of these costs were eliminated (OEM still uses argon cylinders for TIG welding and trimix gas for stainless steel).
Add phase B to phase A, then start homogenizing for five minutes (6KG Trimix rotor stator).
Trimix is an off-label mixture of three Food and Drug Administration-approved drugs: papaverine, phentolamine, and alprostadil.