22 trillion under NFC award while federal expenditures for the next fiscal have been estimated at Rs 2.
What does T stand for?
T stands for Trillion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T
- Trainer (US military aircraft designation; as in T-1 Seastar)
- Transformation (mathematics)
- Transition Metal
- Treasury (various organizations)
- True Bearing
- Tureaud (Mr. T)
- US DoT tire speed rating (118 mph)
- US Telegraph (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- With mark approval by Dentori or Japan Electrical Testing Laboratory (JET)
- the same amount of light every 24.78 hr
- Thunderbird (Ford automobile model)
- Toronto (slang for Toronto)
Samples in periodicals archive:
97 trillion in the first quarter of the year or an increase of 32.
By January 2003, current balances at the BOJ had soared from [yen]5 trillion to [yen]6 trillion to [yen]20 trillion, but with no favorable impact on the economy or on the stock market.
Worldwide, the global capital commons now includes approximately $60 trillion in assets that have been securitized as stocks, bonds, and the like.
Our combined public and private debt now stands at nearly $12 trillion compared to only $4 trillion in 1980.