The levels of thyrotropin, free thyroxine and triiodothyronine, dehydroepiandrosterone, its sulfate and its 7-hydroxyepimers were measured.
What does T3 stand for?
T3 stands for Triiodothyronine (thyroid hormone)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T3
We have 17 other meanings of T3 in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Team Training
- Technical Training by Telephone
- Tengah 3 (protocol/clients)
- Terminator 3 (movie)
- Third Thoracic Segment (insects)
- Tomorrow's Technology Today
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- Traffic Training Team (Baltimore County Police)
- Train the Trainer
- Tri-Band Tactical Terminal
- Twin Threaded Technology (Velomax wheels)
- Typo3 (content management framework)
- Tri-Iodothyronine Binding Compound Ratio (plasma measure)
- Threonine Residue at Position 355 (amino acid)
- The 3rd Alliance (Desert Combat online gaming clan)
- Type 3 Strain Abney (gene)
- Training and Training Technology Battle Lab (ARNG)
- TDDS/TIBS/TRIXS Binocular Working Group
- Type 3 Collagen
- Massively Parallel Supercomputer
Samples in periodicals archive:
This seventh edition covers new analytes and adds information on reference intervals for steroids, free thyroxine, and free triiodothyronine.
Total triiodothyronine was unaffected, according to Dr.
Dr Wilson uses sustained-release triiodothyronine (T3), taken every 12 hours, to re-calibrate metabolism and body temperature patterns.
We investigated the changes in serum levels of total and free testosterone and cortisol, free testosterone-to-free cortisol ratio (FTFCR), insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), and free triiodothyronine (FT3) and thyroxine (FT4) every 2 weeks for 21 weeks in an elite male weightlifter.
Abstract We describe the effects of iopanoic acid on daily levels of free triiodothyronine ([FT.