The next step is to consider how the results vary as the trigger value varies.
What does TV stand for?
TV stands for Trigger Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TV
We have 44 other meanings of TV in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Vehicles
- Trapped-Vortex (combustor)
- Travel Voucher
- Travessa (Portuguese postal usage)
- Treviso (Veneto, Italy)
- Tribes: Vengeance (computer game)
- Trichomonas Vaginalis (sexually transmitted infection)
- Tricuspid Valve
- True Value (Hardware Stores)
- Tualatin Valley (Oregon)
- Tuberculin Volutin
- Tunnel Vision (vision defect)
- Turkey Vulture
- Turnover Voltage
- Tuvalu (ICANN top level domain)
- Twee Vandaag (Dutch: Two Today)
- Tonawanda Valley & Cuba (railroad)
- Not Recommended for Persons Under Fourteen Years of Age (television rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the JRC, 280 of the 310 GW-SP measurements (~90%) were greater than the maximum trigger value (5/[micro]g P/L).
This value is used in the Netherlands as the trigger value above which soils may not be fertilised with P, and is based on research indicating that this value corresponds to a leachate solution P concentration of 0.
35 mg/L (Table 1), which were well below the ANZECC long-term trigger values for nitrate-N of 5 mg/L and the short-term trigger values of 25-125 mg/L (ANZECC/ARMCANZ 2000).