Our enthusiasm about things like screening for Down syndrome with sophisticated techniques such as nuchal translucency, nasal bone measurement and tricuspid incompetence, as well as the new additions like prenasal thickness measurement, must therefore be tempered by the knowledge that the majority of women do not even have a dating scan.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Tricuspid Incompetence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Transfusion Independence (blood transfusions)
- Transistorized Ignition
- Transition Initialization
- Transmission Identification
- Transmission Identification/Identifier
- Transparency International
- Transport Index
- Treasure Island (Hotel Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV)
- Tribunal d'Instance (French: District Court)
- Tribune Interactive
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was pulmonary hypertension with a large tricuspid incompetence and a dilated right ventricle.
Pulse oximetry devices assume pulsatile flow to be arterial and can provide misleading readings when venous flow becomes pulsatile as can occur with tricuspid incompetence.