Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) announced the joining of Birendra Kumar Shrestha as its new general manager.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Tribhuvan International Airport (Nepal)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TIA
We have 278 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Traffic Improvement Association
- Training Impact Analysis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Transimpedance Amplifier
- Transparency In Armaments agreement
- Transparency International Australia
- Transport Impact Assessment (various locations)
- Transport Infrastructure Act (Australia)
- Travel Industry Association of America
- Trotsky Internet Archive
- Trust Indenture Act of 1939
- Truth In Advertising
- Tucson International Airport
- Tulsa International Airport
- Type Inspection Authorization
- Telecommunications Industry Association (United Kingdom)
- T Cell Intercellular Antigen 1
- Transient Ischemic Attacks or Reversible Ischemic Neurological Deficit
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Benazir Bhutto Airport in Islamabad was ranked as the worst, with KAIA as the second-worst, followed by Tribhuvan International Airport in Katmandu.
3 ( ANI ): Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu today for his maiden bilateral visit to fellow SRC nation Nepal, where he was given a guard of honor.
In 2013, the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu has witnessed 22 bird strikes, according to Nepal's aviation authority.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal has asked international carriers flying to Kathmandu to find an alternative to their wide-body aircraft due to the repeated appearance of potholes on the runway at Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport, officials said Tuesday.
Kathmandu, Shawwal 17, 1434, Aug 24, 2013, SPA -- Nepal's aviation authorities have told foreign airlines to trim the payloads of flights to Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport, dpa quoted officials as saying Saturday.
Heroin from Southwest and Southeast Asia is smuggled into Nepal across the porous border with India and through Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA).
Flying an RNP AR approach into Tribhuvan International Airport reduces pilots' workload considerably and allows them to take full benefit of the advanced navigation equipment installed in the aircraft to easily circumnavigate difficult terrain.