Doug Harris, Narragansett Indian tribal historic preservation officer, said ceremonial stone groupings such as those on Pratt Hill connected by sight to the Upton chamber have been identified throughout the Eastern United States and several are clustered in a line from Upton to Grafton.
What does THPO stand for?
THPO stands for Tribal Historic Preservation Officer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THPO
We have 3 other meanings of THPO in our Acronym Attic
- The Highlands Predictive Index (Highlands Consulting Group)
- The Humanist Party of India (political party)
- Tony Hoffman Productions, Inc. (Newbury Park, CA)
- Trivago Hotel Price Index
- Thompson Home Public Library (Michigan)
- Texas Highway Patrol Association and Museum (also seen as THPA)
- Tonic Heat Pain Model
- Total Health Perfection Now (Upper Falls, WV)
- Total Health Performance Nutrition
- Tris-hydroxymethylphosphine oxide
- Texas Hispanic Peace Officers Association
- Tung Hup Palm Oil Mill Sdn Bhd
- Thyreotoxic Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis (internal medicine)
- Transitional Housing Placement Program
- Total Hepatic Parenchymal Ratio
- Total Hip Prosthesis Replacement
- Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District (Beaverton, Oregon)
- Tetrakis Hydroxymethyl Phosphonium Sulfate (water treatment)
- Thüringer Post Service (Thuringian Post Services, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Streamlining Tools Managing the effects of transportation projects on cultural resources depends greatly on coordination between State DOTs, the State or tribal historic preservation officer, FHWA, and other Federal agencies.