What does TRIGR stand for?
TRIGR stands for Trial to Reduce IDDM in the Genetically at Risk
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tidewater Real Estate Investor Group
- Tourism Review and Implementation Group (UK)
- Training Research and Isotope Production, General Atomics
- Training, Research, Isotope, General Atomics (nuclear energy)
- Third Generation Anti-Tank (guided weapon)
- Three Rivers Informal Geocaching Organization (treasure-hunting group; Pennsylvania)
- Trinacional Golfo de Honduras (Spanish: Trinational Gulf of Honduras)
- Tactical Reconnaissance Information Ground Station
- TR-1 Ground System
- Tri-Ground Station
- The Real Inspector Hound (short play by Tom Stoppard)
- The Rest Is History
- Tri-City Kodaly Educators
- Tailored Repairable Items List (aircraft maintenance)
- Tata Realty and Infrastructure, Ltd. (India)
- Technology Research for Independent Living (Ireland)