Improving the reliability of stroke subgroup classification using the Trial of ORG 10172 in Acute Stroke Treatment (TOAST) criteria.
What does TOAST stand for?
TOAST stands for Trial of Org 10172 in Acute Stroke Treatment (stroke classification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOAST
We have 10 other meanings of TOAST in our Acronym Attic
- Tales of A Scorched Earth (Smashing Pumpkins Song)
- Task Organization And Status Tool
- The Obesity Awareness and Solutions Trust (UK)
- The Oversized-Attribute Storage Technique
- Time-Resolved Optical Absorption and Scattering Tomography (imaging)
- To Obtain Anything Start Thinking
- To Offer a Special Tribute
- Tower of Annoyingly Simple Trials (gaming; Roblox)
- Transcervical Oocyte and Sperm Transfer
- Transport of Ozone and Stratosphere Troposphere Exchange (European Commission project)
- The Open Artery Trial (cardiology study; UK)
- Treasures of Aht Urhgan (gaming)
- Town of Apple Valley (California)
- Total Overall Aerospace Vehicle Authorization
- Top of Atmosphere Vegetation Index (algorithm; European Space Agency)
- Total Overall Aerospace Vehicle Inventory
- The Operation Art of War (TalonSoft computer war simulator software)
- Touch of Ancient Warriors (game)
- Tactical Order of Battle