The first randomised trial of early detection of breast cancer comparing screening by CBE with no screening commenced in 1997 in Mumbai, India.
What does TEDBC stand for?
TEDBC stands for Trial of Early Detection of Breast Cancer (UK study)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tri ethylene diamine
- Triangle Economic Development Authority (Florida)
- TADS Electronics Display and Control
- Terrorist Explosive Device Analytical Center
- Texas Emergency Department Asthma Surveillance
- Turkiye Elektrik Dagitim AS (Turkish: Turkey Electricity Distribution AS)
- Tecnicos Especialistas en Desactivacion de Artefactos Explosivos
- Text Data Exchange Protocol
- TAMMS (The Army Maintenance Management System) Equipment Data Base
- Transportation Energy Data Book (est. 1976; US Department of Energy)
- Technology for Education in Developing Countries (conference)
- Temple Economic Development Corporation (Temple, TX)
- Texas Economic Development Council (Austin, TX)
- Tonsillar Epithelial Dendritic Cells
- Training, Education and Doctrine Centre (various locations; UN)
- Trinity Economic Development Corporation (Weaverville, CA)
- Tertiary Education Disability Council of Australia
- Tamilnadu Entrepreneur Development Confederation (India)
- Technology Development Corporation (Maryland)
- Toronto Economic Development Corporation (Canada)