What does TOTAL stand for?
TOTAL stands for Trial Of Occupational Therapy And Leisure (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOTAL
We have 1 other meaning of TOTAL in our Acronym Attic
- Total of All Delivery, Quantity, Schedule
- Tales of the Abyss (video game)
- Tennessee Occupational Therapy Association
- Texas Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Trail of Tears Association (Little Rock, AR)
- Through Oven Transfer Adsorption-Desorption
- Taste of Translation and Linguistics (Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.)
- Technology Open to Approved Lenders (US Federal Housing Administration)
- Transition Outreach Training for Adult Living (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Total Print Finishing Services (UK)
- Tales of the Arabian Nights (Pinball machine)
- Touch, Observe, Talk, Active, Movement, Passive Movement, Skill Test (injury management)
- Ten Of The Best (UK auto racing event)
- Theology of the Body (Catholicism)
- Think Outside the Bomb (Conference)
- Think Outside the Box
- To Outlive the Beginning (band)
- There Ought to Be A Law
- Temple Of The Black Light