Chris Heil of the Brad Hendricks Law Firm of Little Rock has been named 2009-10 president of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association of Little Rock.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for Trial Lawyers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Toyo Logistics America (Torrance, CA)
- Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Training Level Assignment
- Trans-India Law Associates (New Delhi, India)
- Transformative Language Arts (Goddard College)
- Transluminal Angioplasty (navigating transluminally through blood vessels to perform angioplasty.
- Transmit Level Adjustment
- Transmitter Launch Amplitude
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Travel & Living Allowance
- Triathlon du Lac d'Aiguebelette (French triathlon)
- Trinidad Lake Asphalt
- Triple Letter Acronym (less common than Three Letter Acronym)
- True Life Anatomy Pty Ltd (software)
- True Love Always
- Truth in Lending Act
- Two Letter Acronym (less common)
- Two-Location Algorithm
- Top-Level Aggregation Identifier
- T Lymphocyte Associated Antigen (immunology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But that's proven a very rough standard to meet since, as Jane Bailey, head of the Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, puts it, the FDA "will never let one of its doctors testify about whether or not it would have approved a drug.
Trial Lawyers Association, a group that's as liberal as it is litigious--and a virtually bottomless slush fund for the Democratic Party.
But reform efforts have been frustrated for years by the lobbying efforts of the American Trial Lawyers Association, which donated $2.