Lawrence Deutsch of Berger & Montague, one of plaintiff's trial counsel stated, "we are very pleased by this court's adoption of the entire fairness standard to this self-interested transaction by the controlling shareholders, and the Court's proper disgorgement of the $12 million from the four individual defendants.
What does TC stand for?
TC stands for Trial Counsel
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TC
We have 135 other meanings of TC in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Coordinator
- Transportation Corps
- Travancore-Cochin (former state in India, presently Part of Kerala)
- Travel Class of Service
- Traveler's Check
- Treatment Center
- Trellis Coded
- Tri-Cities (Washington)
- Trial Color (philatelic proof copy)
- Tribunal Constitucional (Portuguese constitutional court)
- Tribunal de la Concurrence (Canadian Competition Tribunal)
- Trilateral Commission
- Trinamul Congress (Indian political party)
- Trinity College
- Trinity Cross
- Trip Current (minimum current that will trip a fuse)
- Triple Champion
- Triple Crochet
- Trivandrum Corporation (India Government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boryshansky returns to the firm after six years at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), where he worked as a senior trial counsel in the agency s Enforcement Division.
PROCEDURAL DEFAULT OF INEFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF TRIAL COUNSEL CLAIMS II.
One goal in working with counsel is to reduce risk, and most businesspeople probably would not think to call trial counsel unless a legal dispute is brewing.
7) Instead, this article addresses five factors that trial counsel should keep in mind to balance winning the trial and preserving the record.
``It seems apparent that trial counsel did not object to the use of the statements on Miranda grounds because such an objection would have been futile.
Kirby, lead trial counsel for Lowry's responded, "This just shows that, contrary to their claims at trial, Legg Mason still does not 'get it,' and that the jury was right that deterrence and punishment were needed.
Houck, formerly lead trial counsel for the 19 states involved in the case against Microsoft and now an attorney at Reboul, MacMurray, Hewitt, Maynard & Kristol in New York, said he was surprised by Klein's sudden departure.