He served as counsel to Tri-County Electric Cooperative for 40 years, a tenure that was a record for representation of electric cooperatives.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Tri-County Electric Cooperative (Minnesota)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Transient Erythroblastopenia of Childhood
- Transitional Executive Council
- Transluminal Extraction Catheter
- Transmit Error Counter (computer networking)
- Transport and Environment Committee (UK)
- Transport En Commun (French: Public Transport; Belgium)
- Transportation Engineering Council (North Carolina)
- Transportation Equipment Cleaning (regulations; US EPA)
- Travel Expense Claim
- Treaty of the European Community
- TRICARE Executive Committee
- Triethyl Citrate
- Trinity Episcopal Church (various locations)
- Triple Error Correction
- Tubular Epithelial Cell
- Tunnel Engineering Consultants (Netherlands)
- Turbine Exhaust Case
- Turner Entertainment Company (est. 1986; Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.)
- Type Equipment Code
- Type Examination Certificate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom Miller is the Administrative and Member Service Manager at Hawkeye Tri-County Electric Cooperative in NE Iowa.