All convey line connections have tri-clover quick release fittings to ensure quick disconnection and include special FDA approved seals and gaskets throughout.
What does TC stand for?
TC stands for Tri-Clover
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TC
We have 135 other meanings of TC in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Command
- Transportation Company (US Army)
- Transportation Coordinator
- Transportation Corps
- Travancore-Cochin (former state in India, presently Part of Kerala)
- Travel Class of Service
- Traveler's Check
- Treatment Center
- Trellis Coded
- Tri-Cities (Washington)
- Trial Color (philatelic proof copy)
- Trial Counsel
- Tribunal Constitucional (Portuguese constitutional court)
- Tribunal de la Concurrence (Canadian Competition Tribunal)
- Trilateral Commission
- Trinamul Congress (Indian political party)
- Trinity College
- Trinity Cross
- Trip Current (minimum current that will trip a fuse)
- Triple Champion
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the mixing cycle, product is discharged through a 3" diameter Teflon plug installed via heavy-duty tri-clover clamps towards the front of the mix can.
Tri-Clamp(R) is a registered trademark of the Ladish Company, Tri-Clover Division.
An electronic advancement has been announced by Tri-Clover through the availability of an interactive CD offering complete product and system information.
Tri-Clover CL Series Pump Tri Clover reports it offers application-matched performance with a selection of eleven models of CL Series pumps.
Verkler joins Medallion from Alfa Lavel Tri-Clover, where he served as Vice President, Operations.
After the mixing cycle, product is discharged through a 3-inch diameter Teflon plug installed via heavy-duty tri-clover clamps towards the front of the mix can.
Water can drained directly onto the floor or a flexible hose can be easily connected to the bottom of the dryer via a tri-clover fitting to carry the water away.