ATLANTA, July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Web-based education platform, Great Parents Academy, today announces a partnership with Trevelino/Keller Communications Group as its integrated public relations agency.
What does TKCG stand for?
TKCG stands for Trevelino/Keller Communications Group (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TKCG in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Kendo Club (martial arts; Canada)
- Traditional Karate Club
- Trégunc Kite Club (French kite club)
- The Knife Collectors
- Task Knowledges Commonality Analysis Method
- Travelling KaleidoscopiK Candle Bonanza (Australian lighting designer)
- Thai-Korean Chamber of Commerce (Thailand)
- Three Kings Congregational Church (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Toyota Kijang Cyber Community
- Triangle Korean Catholic Community (Raleigh, NC)
- The Keith Companies Inc.
- The Knowledge Compass, Inc. (consulting firm; Pompano Beach, FL)
- Taube Koret Campus for Jewish Life (Palo Alto, CA)
- Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery (Thailand and Japan)
- The Killer Clan Musketeers (video game guild)
- The Kitchen Creative Management (photography; Australia)
- Threat Knowledge Counter Measures
- Tirta Kencana Cahaya Mandiri (Indonesian water treatment company)
- Textbook Knowledge Challenge Problem (biology)
- Tree Kangaroo Conservation Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Contact: Kira Perdue Trevelino/Keller Communications Group for TRX, Inc.
Dean Trevelino, Principal, Trevelino/Keller Communications Group - "Staying Creative from Concept to Execution"
Trevelino/Keller Communications Group is an integrated communications firm specializing in public relations, branding and social marketing.
CONTACT: Kelly Ronna, Trevelino/Keller Communications Group, +1-404-214-0722 Ext.
CONTACT: Kate Jay, Trevelino/Keller Communications Group, +1-404-214-0722 x118, kjay@trevelinokeller.
CONTACT: Kelly Ronna of Trevelino/Keller Communications Group, +1-404-214-0722, ext.
CONTACT: Kelly Ronna, Trevelino/Keller Communications Group, kronna@trevelinokeller.