In the March 5, 1995 Trends in Cell Biology, Isberg and his colleague Tran Van Nhieu summarized their studies of a gene they had turned up using this technique.
What does TICB stand for?
TICB stands for Trends in Cell Biology (publication)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TICB
We have 2 other meanings of TICB in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Information Center for Administrative Leadership
- TTY (Text Telephone) Information and Communication Access for Libraries (Maryland)
- Texas Instruments Calculator (website)
- Texas Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics
- The International Coalition Against Prohibition
- Trusted Internet Connection Access Provider
- Tactical Interim CAMS And REMIS Reporting System
- Tameside Independent Counselling and Advice Service (UK)
- The Institute for College Access and Success
- Timing and Control Block
- Tactical Information Communication Center
- Technology Investment Capital Corporation (Greenwich, CT)
- Terlingua International Chili Championship (Texas)
- Terminal Initiated Channel Configuration
- Topics in Clinical Chiropractic
- Toyama International Conference Center (Japan)
- Trans-Iowa Canal Company (science fiction fans)
- Tactical Interface Configuration Control Board
- Timeband Capture Cell Experiment
- Taipei International Community Cultural Foundation (Taiwan)