Summary: After moving up to new multi-year highs last week, the USD/CAD has pulled back to a trendline that is currently offering support.
What does T/L stand for?
T/L stands for Trendline (trading markets; stocks, bonds, commodities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T/L
We have 69 other meanings of T/L in our Acronym Attic
- Track and Hold (circuit)
- Trauma/Hemorrhagic Shock
- Test Index
- Thecal/Interstitial Cell (endocrinology)
- Tie Interceptor (Star Wars)
- Trading and Incentives
- Test/Inspection Report
- Termination Liability
- Training Literature (US Navy)
- Temperature/Liquid Level Monitor
- Transects and Large-Scale Land Surface Experiments
- Minor Thief / Predominantly Mage (Utopia game)
- Predominantly Thief / Minor Mage (Utopia game)
- Thief / Mage (Utopia)
- Tissue/Medium Ratio (pharmacology)
- Tot En Met (Dutch: through, spanning)
- Tumor/Muscle Ratio (nuclear medicine)
- Type, Model, and/or Series (also as TMS; US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If employment has to be terminated, a properly documented case history provides an easily defensible action in court," Trendline says.