Treatment-emergent adverse events occurred in 80% and 63% of the patients in each group, respectively, and included worsening of mania in two treatment-group patients and five placebo-group patients and akathisia in five treatment-group patients.
What does TEAE stand for?
TEAE stands for Treatment-Emergent Adverse Event
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEAE
- LISTSERV for Teachers of ASL
- Technical and Education Assistance Center for Homeless Students (New York)
- Temperate East Asia Regional Committee for START
- The Equestrian Association for the Disabled (Mount Hope, Ontario, Canada)
- Tooele Army Depot (Tooele, Utah; US Army)
- Trade Evaluation and Analysis Division (Canada)
- Tooele Army Depot-South
- Test of Emerging Academic English
- Tigers East/Alpines East (automotive group; Hampton, VA)
- Transferred Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Telecommunications Education Access Fund (Maine and Rhode Island)
- Treasury Enterprise Architecture Framework (US)
- Technical Expert Advisory Group
- The Environmental Analysis Group (various organizations)
- Thuringer Energie AG (Germany)
- Total Effective Air Gap (magnetic sensors)
- Tous Ensemble à Gauche (French: All Together Left; Brittany, France)
- Trade Experts Advisory Group
- Turkish Educational Agents Group (Istanbul, Turkey)
- The European Application Home Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The percentage of patients with treatment-emergent adverse events that were determined by the investigators to be related to the study drug was lowest in the TAK-875 patients (7%, compared with 11% in the placebo group and 23% in the glimepiride group).
The overall number of non-serious treatment-emergent adverse events was similar.