Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study (TADS): Safety results.
What does TADS stand for?
TADS stands for Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study (Duke University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TADS
We have 32 other meanings of TADS in our Acronym Attic
- Text Adventure Development System
- Threat Adaptive Dispenser System
- Threat Assessment Database System (US FEMA)
- Time and Attendance Distribution System
- Tourism Accommodation Development Survey (Australia)
- Tracking & Display System
- Tracking Acquisition Designation System
- Traffic Administration Data System
- Training Aids for Dam Safety (various locations)
- Training Aids, Devices and Simulators
- Tuition Aid Data Systems
- Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot Night Vision Sensor (Apache helicopter)
- TB Alliance DOTS Support Association (South Africa)
- Tokyo Authorized Driving School Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Train a Dog, Save a Warrior (therapy dog program)
- Tactical Automated Data Systems Office
- Tactical Digital Systems Office
- Tactical Automatic Digital Switching System
- Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations
- Tactical Automated Data System Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this investigation, dubbed the Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study (TADS), rates of suicidal thoughts dropped in all four groups, although only the combination of Prozac and psychotherapy proved superior to placebos in this respect.
In the Treatment for Adolescents with Depression Study (TADS), SSRIs combined with CBT showed the best results for treating depression.