This issue of what is established and what is investigational underlies two increasingly controversial issues that relate to payment for drug therapy--use beyond FDA-approved labeling and use of Treatment Investigational New Drugs (INDs).
What does TIND stand for?
TIND stands for Treatment Investigational New Drugs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- This Is Not An Acronym :-)
- Telecommunications Information Networking Architecture Consortium (also abbreviated TINA-C)
- This Is Not A Drill
- This Is Not a Game (gaming)
- That Is Not A Legal Opinion
- This/That Is Not A Recommendation
- The International Noise Conspiracy (band)
- There Is No Cabal
- The Inland Northwest Community Access Network (Spokane, Washington)
- The ICT Networking Event
- [not an acronym] (formerly Tiscali International Network)
- Technische Informatik (German)
- That Is Not Fair (chat)
- Thrombin-Inducible Nuclear Factor
- Technology and Information for All
- There Is No Freaking Manual (polite form)
- There Is No God (band)
- Thermosphere-Ionosphere Nested Grid (atmospheric study)
- This Is Not Good