As part of a January letter sent to members of Congress by the Treatment Access Expansion Project, the Association joined fellow health groups in calling on legislators to support the Early Treatment for HIV Act, which was first introduced in the Senate in February 2005 and is known as S.
What does TAEP stand for?
TAEP stands for Treatment Access Expansion Project (HIV and AIDS treatment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAEP
We have 3 other meanings of TAEP in our Acronym Attic
- The Amiga Education Network (various locations)
- Third Age Employment Network (UK; now The Age and Employment Network)
- Theater Army Engineer Command
- Temporary Adequate Episcopal Oversight
- Test Aircraft Engineering Order
- Tetraclinis Articulata Essential Oil (cancer cell research)
- Taxi Art Education Programme (South Africa)
- Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program
- Texas Association of Environmental Professionals (est. 1988)
- Transesophageal Atrial Electric Pacing
- Towns Association for Environmental Quality (Sakhnin, Israel)
- Takshashila Academia of Economic Research (Mumbai, India)
- Telemetry Analog Equipment Room
- Time, Azimuth, Elevation, Range
- Texas Atomic Energy Research Foundation
- Tactical Aircrew Eye Respiratory Protection System
- The Army Equipment Records System
- Time & Effort Reports
- Tactical Aeromedical Evacuation System
- Tansley Associates Environmental Sciences Inc. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html  For a short overview, see Treatment Access Expansion Project, http://www.