Tax payments that are sent to a depository institution are placed by the institution in a Treasury demand deposit account called a Treasury tax and loan (TT&L) account, in which the institution may hold the funds overnight without paying interest to Treasury.
What does TT&L stand for?
TT&L stands for Treasury Tax and Loan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TT&L
- Telemetry, Tracking, and Commanding (US DoD)
- Tracking, Telemetry, and Command (satellites)
- Tracking, Telemetry, and Control (various organizations)
- Technical Test & Evaluation
- Test, Training & Evaluation
- Training, Testing and Exercising
- Tagging, Tracking, and Locating
- Tax, Title and License (costs associated with automobile purchase)
- Taxi, Takeoff & Landing
- Track, Target and Locate
- Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures
- Terminal,Transport and Rail (Marathon Petroleum)
- Tax, Tag and Title (buying a car)
- Technology Transfer & Training
- Testing Technology for Communication Network for Manufacturing Applications
- Testing Technology for Communication Network for Manufacturing Applications - Phase II
- Truncated Tetrahedron Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Tunable Transmitter, Fixed-Tuned Receiver
- Table Top-Ground Power Test Set
- Time-Triggered Real Time Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
Net interest margins were depressed at very large banks by a sharp rise in interest paid on Treasury tax and loan note balances and other borrowed funds.