Boston-based Trusteer said its Rapport Web browser anti-malware solution will be offered to the 23,000 members of the $161 million Treasury Department Federal Credit Union in Washington, D.
What does TDFCU stand for?
TDFCU stands for Treasury Department Federal Credit Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Time-Dependent Failure Assessment Diagram (engineering)
- Time-Domain Far-Field Analysis of Radiation Sources
- Telecommunications Development Fund Board
- The Dombrowski Finger Blast (band)
- Town Development Fund Board (municipal development; Nepal)
- Tain and District Field Club (UK)
- Teen Disciples for Christ
- Tour De France Challenge (bicycle race)
- Transport Development Finance Corporation Limited (est. 1975; Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Twins Days Festival Committee (Twinsburg, OH)
- Time Delay Firing Device
- Time Domain Finite Difference
- Total Difference Frequency Distortion
- Trade and Development Finance Division (UN)
- Texas Directors of Field Experiences (teaching)
- Time Domain Finite-Element
- Turbo Decision Feedback Equalization
- Time Domain Finite-Element Method
- Third Derivative Functional Form
- Time Dose Fractionation Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the other end of the spectrum may be the 25,000-member, $164 million Treasury Department Federal Credit Union, headquartered in Washington, D.