MAY 3 Various Cities, through September 30 Reflections in Oils This traveling art show will feature selected works by members of the Mississippi Oil Painters Association, founded by Mississippi artists Grace Buchanan, Beth Dean, Ellen Dudley, Lyn Isonhood, Vicki Overstreet, Lisa Paris, and Ellen McCay.
What does TAS stand for?
TAS stands for Traveling Art Show
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAS
We have 446 other meanings of TAS in our Acronym Attic
- Transfer Accountability System
- Transfer Agent System (financial industry)
- Transfer Articulation Services
- Transfusion-Associated Sepsis
- Transition Assistance Services (Texas)
- Transmit Antenna Switching (wireless communications)
- Transport Automation Solutions (Alcatel)
- Transportation Addressing System
- Transportation Annual Survey
- Transportes Aéreos Salvador (Brazilan airline)
- Treasury Agency Symbol
- Treatment in the Same Manner as a State (US EPA)
- Triathlon Association of Singapore
- Tribunal Arbitral du Sport (French: Court of Arbitration for Sport)
- Trinity Anglican School (Australia)
- Triumph Accessory Services (Grand Paririe, TX)
- Tropical Audubon Society
- Trouble Administration System
- True Air Speed (aviation)
- Trunk Assignment System (Bellcore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the university didn't do this, I definitely wouldn't be as successful as I am now," says Pitt, noting that one of her pieces is now in a traveling art show while another is being judged in a national competition.
The program offers art classes, open studio for independent work, and a traveling art show supported by the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority.