Tax Court and the IRS seem to range between $4,000 and $10,000, depending on the ports visited and other travel and incidental expenses incurred.
What does T&I stand for?
T&I stands for Travel and Incidental
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T&I
- Team & Individual (sports photography)
- Technology and Innovation
- Test & Integration
- Testing & Inspection
- Testing and Interoperability
- Toledo and Indiana Railroad
- Trade and Industry
- Translation and Interpreting
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Transportation and Installation (oil and gas industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scholarships for room, board, travel and incidental living expenses are included in gross income.