Winners in this year's competition are: John Lamkin, Lifetime Achievement Award; Ann Lombardi, Travel Radio Personality of the Year; Laurel Robbins, Travel Blogger of the Year; DM Banks, TWA Member of the Year; TR Threston, Travel Writer of the Year; Darley Newman, Travel Television Personality of the Year; and Susan Frost, Travel Photographer of the Year.
What does TPOTY stand for?
TPOTY stands for Travel Photographer of the Year (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- The People of Truth (worship)
- The Power of Three (Warriors book series)
- This Part of Town
- Translucent Proxying of TCP (Transmission Control Protocol)
- Two-Parameter Omega Technique
- The Passion of the Christ (2004 movie)
- The Pirates of the Caribbean (movie)
- The Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
- The Proof of the Pudding Is in the Eating
- The President of the United States of America
- Teachable Point of View
- Transaction Processing Over XML
- Tabung Pinjaman Pelajaran
- Tai Poutini Polytechnic (New Zealand)
- Tallgrass Prairie Preserve (Oklahoma)
- Tangential Proper Part of (spatial reasoning)
- Tangible Personal Property (taxation)
- Tape Preparation Program
- Tarapoto, Peru - Tarapoto (Airport Code)
- Target Product Profile (US regulatory drug development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/) Travel Photographer of the Year contest, a prestigious global competition that attracts entries from over 90 countries annually.
Entries are open for the 2006 Travel Photographer of the Year competition (TPOTY).