Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease will be published quarterly for medical professionals involved in the research and clinical practice of travel medicine and infectious disease.
What does TMAID stand for?
TMAID stands for Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery (Australia)
- Technical Modeling and Analysis Group (Trinity River Restoration Program; Weaverville, CA)
- Testability Management Action Group
- The Morning After Girls (band)
- Transfusion Medicine Advisory Group (Canada)
- Trilateral Monitoring and Assessment Group (est. 1997)
- Tetra-Methyl Ammonium Hydroxide
- Tell Me About It
- Tibetan Medical and Astrological Institute
- Treasury Management Association of Indiana
- Texas Medical Association Insurance Trust (Austin, TX)
- The Madison Avenue Journal (est. 2004)
- Total Maximum Annual Load
- Typed Module Assembly Language
- Telecommunications Managers Association of Louisiana
- To Make A Long Story Short
- Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo-Mitsubishi Asset Management Ltd. (London, UK)
- Theater Major Assembly Management System
- The Martial Arts Network