Little mention was made of the Travel Industry Act and its financial implications, until Nelder received notification late last fall from the Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO), the government's tourism regulatory body, advising her that her business was in contravention of the new legislation.
What does TICO stand for?
TICO stands for Travel Industry Council of Ontario
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TICO
We have 4 other meanings of TICO in our Acronym Attic
- The Investment Club Network
- Titanium Carbonitride
- Topics in Clinical Nutrition (quarterly journal; Lippincott Williams and Wilkins)
- Tower Insurance Company of New York
- Tasmanian Index of Community Organisations (Australia)
- Teastas Iarchéime san Oideachas (Irish: Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Texas Insurance Checking Office, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Thrombolysis in Coronary Occlusion (cardiology)
- Tifereth Israel Community Orchestra (San Diego, CA)
- Training Institute for Careers in Organizing (New York, NY)
- Temporary Instant Capacity on Demand
- Time Compression Display System
- Tourism Industry Coalition of Michigan
- Tight Control
- Title Insurance Corporation
- Tactical Information Correlation & Presentation
- Tactical Interoperable Communications Plan
- TCP-friendly Information Collection Protocol
- The Infinite Cat Project (website)
- Theater Inventory Control Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
a "fully registered and regulated Canadian company under the Travel Industry Council of Ontario.