Feb 16, 2012 Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong Hong Kong black travel advisory still haunts Philippines .
What does TICHK stand for?
TICHK stands for Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Trade and Investment Cooperation Forum Agreement
- Trinidad Islandwide Cane Farmers Association
- Technological Innovation and Cooperation for Foreign Information Access
- Task Interaction Concurrency Graph
- Technology Innovation Challenge Grant
- The International Caterer's Guild (UK)
- Taller Inter-Cultural Hispano Americano (Spanish: Hispanic-American Inter-Cultural Workshop)
- TEDA (Tianjin Economic Development Area) International Cardiovascular Hospital (China)
- Total Identifiable Chlorinated Hydrocarbons (wastewater treatment)
- Tropical Institute for Community Health (Kenya)
- Telethon Institute for Child Health Research (Australia)
- Templeton Investment Counsel, Inc. (Florida)
- Thrombolysis in Cerebral Infarction
- Training Institute for Chemical Industries (Bangladesh)
- Transpacific International Consolidator Inc. (Paranaque, Manila, Philippines)
- Transparency International Corruption Index
- Tennessee Internet Criminal Information Center
- Thrift Institutions Community Investment Corporation (New Jersey)
- Trevecca Institute of Computer Information Technology (Trevecca Nazarene University; Nashville, TN)
- Tripoli International Center for Information Technology (Lybia)