needs a marketing campaign to revive its image around the world, according to the Travel Industry Association of America.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Travel Industry Association of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 277 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- Tradition in Action (relgious group)
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Traffic Improvement Association
- Training Impact Analysis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Transimpedance Amplifier
- Transparency In Armaments agreement
- Transparency International Australia
- Transport Impact Assessment (various locations)
- Transport Infrastructure Act (Australia)
- Tribhuvan International Airport (Nepal)
- Trotsky Internet Archive
- Trust Indenture Act of 1939
- Truth In Advertising
- Tucson International Airport
- Tulsa International Airport
- Type Inspection Authorization
- Telecommunications Industry Association (United Kingdom)
- T Cell Intercellular Antigen 1
- Transient Ischemic Attacks or Reversible Ischemic Neurological Deficit
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the last ten years, the Travel Industry Association of America estimates that business trips including children jumped 250%, and the numbers keep increasing.
The Travel Industry Association of America (TIA), which has been working vigilantly for the delay, applauded the House's action, saying certain tourism trading partners are not ready to produce the passports.
With a history filled with rich culture and southern charm, it is no surprise that Atlanta recently was selected by the Travel Industry Association of America as the # 1 most popular city for African American travelers as well as received national recognition as one of the top 5 best cities for business and careers.