Thirteen kinds of templates are provided: travel expense reports, reimbursement reports, equipment loan request forms, survey forms, health-management sheets, daily/weekly reports, customer-relationship management, bid management, trouble-ticket management, Q&A management, meeting confirmation, schedule arrangement, and discussion boards for meetings.
What does TER stand for?
TER stands for Travel Expense Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TER
We have 107 other meanings of TER in our Acronym Attic
- Trailing Edge Right
- Train Express Regional
- Training Equipment & Requirement
- Training Evaluation Report
- Trans-European Railway (UN)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Resistance
- Transfer Effectiveness Ratio
- Transitional Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Transmission Equivalent Resistance
- Transphase Eradication Rod (Stargate)
- Triple Ejector Rack
- Threatened, Endangered, and At-Risk Species
- Fondazione per Adroterapia Oncologica
- One Trillion (10^12)
- Techno Economic Results from ACTS
- Temporary Early Retirement Act
- Temporary Early Retirement Authority
- Terminal Effects Research and Analysis
- Terrain Analysis
- Territorial Aspects of Enterprise in Remote Rural Areas
Samples in periodicals archive:
In that capacity I often find myself reviewing travel expense reports of AMT member volunteers.
TMCs gain a convenient central payment tool for air travel which saves time and provides access to data travel expense reports and electronic invoicing so that clients can receive comprehensive analysis of expenses.