He has extensive experience in transportation planning, including travel demand modeling, corridor analysis, multimodal alternative analysis, deficiency assessments, site impact analysis, regional and local planning, freight planning, air quality assessment, and public outreach.
What does TDM stand for?
TDM stands for Travel Demand Modeling
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDM
We have 175 other meanings of TDM in our Acronym Attic
- Torpedo Detection Modification (for SONAR)
- Total Dry Matter (livestock feed)
- Touch Down Monitoring (energy exploration)
- TRAC De-Mangler
- Transparent Data Migration (software)
- Transportable, Deployable, and/or Mobile
- Transportation Decision Making
- Transportation Demand Management
- Transportation of Dangerous Materials
- Travel Demand Management
- Trev Deeley Motorcycles (Canada)
- Truck Data Memory (global positioning system truck monitoring; Czech Republic)
- Turbo-Decoding Metrics
- Time Division Multiplexing-Circuit Switching (computing)
- Temperature Difference Method under Controlled Vapor Pressure
- Time-Division Multiplexing Passive Optical Network
- Time Division Multiplexing Switching Capability
- Time Division Multiplex/Time Division Multiple Access (satellite communications)
- Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer
- Terrace and District Multicultural Association (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NCDOT is also a leader in travel demand modeling for MPOs in small urban areas.
Second, it provides a statistical method to classify the frequency and intensity of system variability which links the simulation analysis to the wider regional travel demand modeling framework.