A travel assistance program will include assistance for routine mishaps such as loss of luggage, travel advisories and information about inoculations and immunizations.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Travel Assistance Program (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Transition Aviation Project
- Transmission Adaptive Pressure (General Motors)
- Transmitter Antenna Polarization
- Transport and Air Pollution (symposium)
- Transportadora Aérea Portuguesa (Portuguese flight operator)
- Transportation Action Plan (various locations)
- Transportes Aéreos Portugueses (Air Portugal)
- Transversus Abdominis Plane (anatomical landmark for anaesthetic technique)
- Travel Agency Proficiency (test)
- Travel Agent Portal
- Treatment Advocacy Program
- Trend Analysis Program (NAIC program)
- Trial Advocacy Program (various organizations)
- Triallyl Phosphate
- Trident Assignment Program
- Troopship (US DoD)
- Tuition Account Program (tuition pre-payment program)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Tumor Activated Prodrug
- Tunis Afrique Presse (French; Tunisian news agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traditional travel assistance programs should include access to qualified networks that provide services to an employee who confronts a crisis, even if it is simply forgetting a medical prescription while traveling on business or losing luggage or documents.