Independent data from the Trauma Audit and Research Network (TARN) shows the UHCW NHS Trust, which runs University Hosptial, is one of the best in the country at treating the most serious emergency cases.
What does TARN stand for?
TARN stands for Trauma Audit and Research Network (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TARN
We have 1 other meaning of TARN in our Acronym Attic
- Toowoomba Amateur Radio Model Aero Club (Australia)
- The Army Operations Center System
- Tactical Radio Monitoring System
- Threat Assessment and Response Management System
- TRASANA Aircraft Reliability and Maintainability Simulator
- Tactical Air Request Network
- Talk America Radio Network (Las Vegas, NV)
- Target Accrual Redemption Note
- The Accounts Receivable Network (Atlanta, GA)
- Trans Asian Railway Network
- Turn Around
- Tsunami Alert Rapid Notification System (Thailand)
- Tanzania Agricultural Research Organisation
- Texas Archival Resources Online
- Theater Army Reception Office
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction Organization
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction Origin (technical journal)
- Tenants and Residents Organisations of England (UK)
- Romanian Air Transport
- Tools and Rites of Transformation (Nevada City, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The figures released to the Trauma Audit and Research Network (TARN) by the Trust included all deaths resulting from accidents at the hospital, but not all survivors.
Out of the six hospitals in Wales that took part in the research by Trauma Audit and Research Network (Tarn), five were saving as many lives or more than anticipated.