The utility of the LDDST CRH test for postoperative surveillance in patients with previously diagnosed Cushing disease who have been treated with transsphenoidal hypophysectomy has not been assessed.
What does TPH stand for?
TPH stands for Transsphenoidal Hypophysectomy (resection of a pituitary)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPH
We have 50 other meanings of TPH in our Acronym Attic
- Thermal Printing Head
- Thierry Prevost-Haberer (French electrical supply distributor)
- Three Point Hitch (tractors)
- Throughput per Hour
- Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone (biology)
- Toilet Paper Holder
- Tons Per Hour
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Trains per Hour
- Transactions per Hour
- Turbo Parallel Hybrid
- Tweets Per Hour (social media)
- Twisted Paper Handle (packaging)
- Three-Mode Thambidurai and Park Hybrid (fault model)
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons as Gasoline
- Tanzania Public Health Association
- Texas Polled Hereford Association (est. 1935)
- Texas Public Health Association
- Toynbee Partnership Housing Association (est. 1962; UK)
- Treponema Pallidum Haemagglutination Assay
Samples in periodicals archive:
was admitted for a transsphenoidal hypophysectomy and tolerated the surgery well.