The State created the Transportation Trust Fund in 1984 as a predictable source of transportation investment.
What does TTF stand for?
TTF stands for Transportation Trust Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTF
We have 100 other meanings of TTF in our Acronym Attic
- Time-to-Treatment Failure (endpoint in clincial trials)
- Tiny Triplet Finder
- Title Transfer Facility (Dutch gas trading hub)
- Tourism & Transport Forum (Australia)
- Towards the Future (gaming)
- Trade & Transport Facilitation
- Trainng Task Force (various locations)
- Transient Time Flowmeter
- Transit Time Function
- Transition Task Force
- Trend-Type Forecast
- Trident Training Facility
- TrueType Font (file extension; Windows)
- TT Fijnmechanica (Japanese company)
- Tuna Tracking Form (US Dept of Commerce)
- Turbine Test Facility
- Turkiye Tenis Federasyonu (Turkish Tennis Federation)
- Technology Transfer, Fabrication & Test
- Thyroid Transcription Factor 1
- Transcription Termination Factor 1 (protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1984, New Jersey's transportation trust fund (TTF) has served the state well.
The NJDOT provided funding for this important investment in the quality of life for Trenton residents through the Transportation Trust Fund.
Larson joined other state, local, corporate, and union leaders in urging full investment of federal transportation trust funds back into state and local economies.
A commission is standard, but no environmentalist has ever been named to a transportation commission, nor is an environmental representative on (the state's) Transportation Trust Fund Authority," the advocacy group said.