Volpe National Transportation Systems Center and others engaged in transportation research.
What does TSMCX stand for?
TSMCX stands for Transportation Systems Center (USACE)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation
- Technical Services Manager Code
- Technical Supply/System Management Code
- Tokyo Solid Model Club (Japan)
- Toll Station Management Controller
- Tracheal Smooth Muscle Cell
- Traffic Systems Management Center
- Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (IEEE)
- Transportation Supply Maintenance Command
- The Stars, My Destination (Alfred Bester book)
- Time Stress Measurement Device
- Test Section Melt-Down Accident
- The Six Million Dollar Man (TV show)
- Total Storage Multiple Device Manager (IBM)
- Toronto Society of Model Engineers (Canada)
- Two-State Molecular Expansion
- To Strengthen Michigan Families (welfare reform program)
- Transport Stream Multiplex Frame (broadcasting)
- Two Shoes Mambo Factory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volpe National Transportation Systems Center to do a cost/benefit analysis of EFVs.
Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, an agency of the U.
Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, in Cambridge, Mass.
Johns as director of the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, which helps apply and deploy transportation technologies and policies.