FHWA, the Federal Transit Administration, and the American Planning Association recently announced the return of the Transportation Planning Excellence Awards in 2010.
What does TPEA stand for?
TPEA stands for Transportation Planning Excellence Award
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPEA
We have 5 other meanings of TPEA in our Acronym Attic
- Tribunal pour Enfants (French juvenile court)
- Tris Phosphoric Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Turboprop Engine
- Twisted Pair Ethernet
- Two-Phase Extraction (environment)
- Theoretical Production Ecology-Wageningen Agricultural University (The Netherlands)
- TTP Promoter Element 1
- Texas Professors of Educational Administration
- Texas Public Employees Association
- Thompson Products Employees' Association
- Transportation Permit Efficiency and Accountability Committee (Washington)
- Total Pulmonary Extravascular Albumin Space
- Texas Polygraph Examiners Board
- Training Performance Evaluation Board
- Trans Pacific East Bound (freight transportation)
- Taipei Physical Education College (est. 1968; Taiwan)
- Takalkar Power Engineers & Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Technical Proposal Evaluation Committee
- Television Publicity Executive's Committee (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- The Project Engineering Company (Brussels, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created in a partnership of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), and the American Planning Association (APA), the Transportation Planning Excellence Awards Program honors individuals, partnerships, communities, metropolitan planning organizations, and State and local agencies for developing and implementing innovative transportation planning programs.