The FHWA and FTA Transportation Planning Capacity Building Program recently published an updated version of Transportation Planning Process: Key Issues (FHWA-HEP-07-039), a briefing book for transportation decisionmakers, officials, and staff.
What does TPCB stand for?
TPCB stands for Transportation Planning Capacity Building
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPCB
We have 5 other meanings of TPCB in our Acronym Attic
- Traders Point Christian Academy (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Trusted Platform Computing Alliance
- Twin Peaks Charter Academy
- Texas Performing Chinese Arts Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Affordable Housing Consortium (Washington)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Association of Realtors (Washington)
- Title, Paraphrase, Connotation, Attitude, Shifts, Title, Theme (poem analysis method)
- Tinley Park Community Band (Tinley Park, IL)
- Tobacco Prevention and Control Branch (Raleigh, NC)
- Training Program in Chemical Biology (New York, NY)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association (Washington)
- Tucson-Pima County Bicycle Advisory Committee (Arizona)
- Tacoma Pierce County Chamber (Washington)
- Templer Park Country Club (Malaysia)
- The Prostate Cancer Charity (various locations)
- Third Party Call Control
- Timber Productivity Capability Classification
- Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee
- Transaction Processing Performance Council
- Transition Policy and Care Coordination (now Office of Wounded Warrior Care and Transition Policy; US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A component of FHWA's Freight Professional Development and Transportation Planning Capacity Building programs, the Talking Freight seminars provide current information, new training opportunities, and noteworthy practices on various freight planning topics, targeting those in the public and private sectors who are responsible for planning, designing, building, managing, and operating the transportation system.
Beyond the Basics The site also features a calendar of events listing upcoming meetings and conferences and introduces the Transportation Planning Capacity Building Peer Program, which offers opportunities for professionals to share solution-based experiences with other members of the transportation planning community.