3 billion project, supported by the $450 million Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) loan, will help finance the replacement of the east span and the seismic retrofit of the west span of the 13.
What does TIFIA stand for?
TIFIA stands for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of TIFIA in our Acronym Attic
- Tokyo International Financial Futures Exchange
- Toronto International Film Festival Group
- Templeton Institutional Funds, Inc. (Franklin Templeton)
- Texas Integrated Funding Initiative (Austin, TX)
- Texas Intercity Football, Inc.
- The Integrated Facilities Institute
- There, I Fixed It!
- Titanium Ionic Flat Iron (hair care)
- Toyota Industries Finance International AB (Sweden)
- Trade, Industry, Finance and Investment Directorate (Botswana)
- Tax Increment Finance Industrial District
- There, I Fixed It for You
- Threat Import Filter Import Tool
- The Interface Formerly Known As Metro (Microsoft)
- Tiwi Islands Football League (Australia)
- Towarzystwo Imienia Ferenca Liszta (Polish: Ferenc Liszt Society in Poland)
- Technology in Foreign Language Education
- The Institute for Life Enrichment
- The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Texas Institute of Functional Medicines (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A section of TEA-21, the Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA), also allows the federal government to assist states in project completion.