An alternative, known as the Land Use Transportation Air Quality project, worked for Portland, and can work for our community as well.
What does TRAQ stand for?
TRAQ stands for Transportation Air Quality (EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRAQ
We have 2 other meanings of TRAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Transiting Planets and Planetesimals Small Telescope (La Silla Observatory; Chile)
- TRADOC Long-Range Planning And Programming System
- Tactical Receiver and Related Applications
- Tactical Remote Access Penetration Study (Network-1)
- Template Review & Analysis for Performance Specifications
- TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) Receptor Associated Periodic Syndrome
- TRACEP Robotic Automatic Processing System
- Tucson Plein Air Painters Society
- The Ralph Allin Quartet (band)
- Transmission Risk Assessment Questionnaire (blood borne virus)
- Treatment Response to Antidepressant Questionnaire
- Tech Rep Activity Report
- Three Rivers Association of Realtors (Joliet, IL)
- Training Resource Allocation Display
- Training Report
- Training Squadron
- Temporary Registration Assessment Scheme (medical examination; Ireland)
- Thrust Reverser Actuation System (aviation)
- Training Requirements Analysis System
- Trans-Himalayan Aid Society (Canada; formerly Tibetan Refugee Aid Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The legislative and regulatory approach for transportation air quality programs continues to be dynamic, and it provides a rich impetus for research.
Today parkway opponents tout the virtues of Portland's Land Use Transportation Air Quality plan and suggest that it could work in west Eugene.