The Transport Planning Society, which promotes best practice in UK transport planning, suggested devolving rail infrastructure powers was not the only way to ensure Welsh rail schemes were implemented.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Transport Planning Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Traffic Protected Switch (SBS)
- Training Path System
- Training Planning System
- Transaction Processing System
- Transactions Per Second
- Transfer Price System
- Transition Path Sampling (computer simulations)
- Transition to Pilot Services
- Transmission Parameter Signaling
- Transport Planning Service (Italy)
- Transport Protection Services (South Africa)
- Transport Protocol Specific
- Transportation Protection Service(s)
- Transportes Pesados del Sur (Guatemala)
- Trapani, Sicily, Italy - Birgi (Airport Code)
- Treatment Planning System (radiation oncology: dosimetry)
- Triple Play Service (telecommunications package)
- Tritium Processing System
- TriZenter Presentation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nick Richardson, policy director of the Transport Planning Society, has studied bus cuts in England, where the subsidy reduction was less severe.