Key initiatives such as the Trans-European Transport Network (TEN), Pan-European Corridors (PAN), Transport Infrastructure Needs Assessment (TJNA), and Pilot Actions for Combined Transport (PACT) are discussed.
What does TINA stand for?
TINA stands for Transport Infrastructure Needs Assessment (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TINA
We have 15 other meanings of TINA in our Acronym Attic
- Tubulointerstitial Nephritis
- Turn In
- Identification of Radio Operators by Personal Keying Characteristics (US Navy)
- Telecom Information Networking Architecture
- Telecommunication Information Network Architecture
- There Is No Alternative
- Think in New Areas
- TINA Is No Acronym
- Toyota Industries North America, Inc. (Indiana)
- Translated in Argentina (translation company asssociation; Argentina)
- Truth In Negotiations Act
- Telecommunications Information Networking Architecture-Consortium
- This Is Not An Acronym :-)
- Telecommunications Information Networking Architecture Consortium (also abbreviated TINA-C)
- This Is Not A Drill
- This Is Not a Game (gaming)
- That Is Not A Legal Opinion
- This/That Is Not A Recommendation
- The International Noise Conspiracy (band)
- There Is No Cabal