Public transport has too many "weak links" with people finding it difficult to switch from one mode to another, a report from environmental group Transport 2000 said today.
What does T2000 stand for?
T2000 stands for Transport 2000 (Canadian lobby group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Thief 2 (game)
- Time for 63% of Transverse Relaxation (magnetic resonance)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- Training Transformation
- Tribes 2 (gaming)
- Tron 2.0 (PC game)
- Type 2 (magic cards)
- temperature 20 degrees C
- temperatures achieved in 20%
- Treatments Calculated as 20 Percent (oncology)
- Tupolev Tu-204 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Trisomie 21 (band)
- Trisomy 21 (Down Syndrome)
- human bladder cancer cells
- Thiophene-2-Acetate (microbiology)
- Total Terrain Avionics
- Talent to Business (Media Talent Network)
- Text to Buy (mobile text messaging to purchace a product)
- Toes to Bar (gymnastics movement)
- Top 2 Box (marketing metric)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Weakest Link' survey was launched by campaign group Transport 2000 to find the best and vorst train stations in Vales and England.
Tackling chronic overcrowding and providing vital extra capacity is the aim behind the scheme, put forward by pressure group Transport 2000.
Sardine Man, from campaign group Transport 2000, will visit Durham tomorrow as part of a national tour of some of the most overcrowded train journeys in England and Wales.
And the rail watchdog Transport 2000 said that many commuters are not paying for their journeys because very few stations have staffed ticket offices.
Transport 2000 is calling for a range of improvements including a better rail service on Teesside.
Up to four PCI Express X8 channels and four 1Gbps Ethernet links are supported through dual ServerWorks Hyper Transport 2000 chipsets, which together provide up to 4GB of bidirectional I/O.