The Transplant Recipients International Organization (TRIO), the nation's oldest transplant patient support group, will cease operations as of May 31, according to a variety of sources.
What does TRIO stand for?
TRIO stands for Transplant Recipients International Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRIO
We have 23 other meanings of TRIO in our Acronym Attic
- Trinity River Information Management System (Texas)
- NYSE Short Term Trading Index
- Translating and Interpreting (various schools)
- Toyota Research Institute, North America (Ann Arbor, MI)
- [not an acronym] refers to a number (originally 3, now 7) of US federal programs to increase access to higher education for economically disadvantaged students
- Technical Research for Information Operations (bd Systems)
- Telecommunications Research Institute of Ontario
- The Reason Is Obvious (hair salon; Chicago, IL)
- TIPHON Remote InterOp
- Tracking Radar Input Output System (USN ETR)
- Targeting Replication and Integration of Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Tax Refund Intercept Program
- Telephony Routing Information Protocol
- Telephony Routing Over IP (IETF)
- Texas Researchers and Investigators of Paranormal
- The Road Information Program
- Thunderstorm Research International Project
- Tobacco Research and Intervention Program (H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute; Tampa, FL)
- Token Ring Interface Processor (Cisco 7000 series routers)
- Topic, Relationship, Identity, Process (conflict resolution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The informal coalition of organizations signing off on the proposals include: American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases; American Association of Tissue Banks; American Liver Foundation; American Society of Transplantation; American Society of Transplant Surgeons; Association of Organ Procurement Organizations; Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, International; National Kidney Foundation; and Transplant Recipients International Organization.