They provide an overview of transparent electronics,emphasizing the processing of oxide semiconductors and theapplications to transparent thin-film transistors as they havedeveloped the technology in their laboratory.
What does TTFT stand for?
TTFT stands for Transparent Thin-Film Transistors
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTFT
We have 3 other meanings of TTFT in our Acronym Attic
- The Team from Pennsylvania (Penn State University)
- Time to First Print (printing devices)
- Time to First Prototype
- Toronto Theatre For Puppetry Arts (Canada)
- Topological Theory of Fixed and Periodic Points (mathematics conference)
- Transponder Turnaround Frequency Ratio (US NASA)
- This Time, For Sure
- Trade & Transport Facilitation in Southeast Europe
- Take Time for Training (San Jose, CA)
- The Total Freedom Trap (scientology critique)
- Time To First Use
- Training and Tactical Firearms Unit (UK Police)
- Turnip tailed false uromastyy (Xenagama batilifera)
- Too Tacky for Words
- Tourism Training Forum for Wales (UK)
- The Two for You, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Taiwan Transportation Equipment Guide (China Economic News Service Publications)
- Tax Technology Group
- Tea Tree Gully (South Australia)
- Tech Team Global (Southfield, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To create transparent thin-film transistors, Marks and a team of Northwestern researchers combined films of indium oxide, an inorganic semiconductor, with self-assembling organic molecules that provide insulating properties.